Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, I was tagged. I will keep it short so I can put up some more pictures of the cute baby!

10 YEARS AGO

I was on my mission in New Jersey. I was in my first area Washington NJ. I was with my trainer Stacie Woodward. She is still a really close friend to this day. We had so much fun together. We only served together for 2 months. Washington was kind of a country area. I didn't end up in the ghetto for another few months. I had some of my greatest experiences in this area with this companion. I could go on and on. I don't know how many of you care to hear mission stories. So I will leave it at this. Good memories!

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST

That depends on short term list or long term. I have three baskets full of laundry to do. Our house looks like a tornado went through it. So I have a bunch of things that need done. Long term I need to drop some serious weight. I got what the doctors call "a little bit of a weight problem."

SNACKS I ENJOY

Oh gosh, where does a girl start. I am really enjoying the chocolate banana cream pie that is in the fridge! I really love an ice cold Pepsi! However, due to the weight situation I drink diet, not near as tasty. I love chips, Doritos, Salt and Vinegar. And have you ever tasted those chocolate Dunsford donuts from Costco?

WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY A BILLIONAiRE

Give it all away, just kidding. I would pay off the house and car. Then I would make sure there was enough tucked away for the kids college funds, missions,and weddings. I would invest a good portion of it. I would get a vacation home somewhere on an island Probably Kauai. I would also hire Alice from the Brady Bunch. I would buy a new wardrobe. And yes I would give some of it away. I would give it to a charity I don't know what one.

3 BAD HABITS

1)I pick the skin on my lips and bite my cheeks when I am in deep thought or nervous.
2)I am really a germ-a-phobe, and think everyone else should be too! 3)I am addicted to chapstick. I have one in the car, closet, every purse or diaper bag.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

American Fork, Provo, Salt Lake, New Jersey, Nibley

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD

Western Watts, KFC, Costco this is it. Although I had many different jobs at Costco (bakery, cashier, sales, supervisor, HR/payroll, and a few others).


5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME

1)Once I was at a summer camp called Clear Creek. There were community showers. We were all really nervous about this. I was so frazzled that I went to get in and chucked my towel and slipped in some water, fell on my back and slid naked all the way past the showers. 2)Leanne will like this, I was also voted class clown 3)My kids full names all have some sort of family connection. 4)I fell asleep in a tanning bed once and they had to pound on the door to wake me up and get me out. 5) My slip recently fell around my ankles when I was doing sharing time in Primary.

I TAG TAMI, MELINDA, KELLY, AND EMILY

3 comments:

Leanne said...

that's great, class clown what did we do to deserve that? Congrats on the new baby, enjoy the newborn stage, eat what you want, drink lots and lots of water, sleep, and then when he is four months old, kill yourself working out, deprive yourself of all your goodies, it is great fun!!!!:) No, it's really not that bad, but enjoy your baby right now, he is adorable.

Sunny said...

I am laughing so hard. I forgot about the Clear Creek shower thing. Thanks for making my night. :)

Taylor said...

Kenzie--I'm shocked that the fat lip story didn't make it on your list. Good ol' Steve and Sharon would probably die to read about it---did you ever tell them?? Definately one that will go down in history.

Annalee