I keep a journal for each of the kids and write down all the funny things they do and say. In the scrapbook I made for Belle last year I made a section called "From the Mouth of Belle" I put all of these funny things into her book. I decided I should share some of them with you when they happen.
Today I was doing Belle's hair. She always talks about how she wants to be a mom. She was trying to figure out what I would be if she was a mom. I told her I would be the grandma. She said "um, no, you can be the housekeeper" I told her I already have that job. I think she watches too much Brady Bunch. She loves that show and thinks it's normal to have an "Alice" only at our house I am Alice. Pretty funny.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment