

While I was in the hospital Belle came across some fabric scraps and decided to make a blanket for the baby. My mom was here with her. She said Belle stuck a ton of pins in it and then decided they would poke the baby. So she decided it would be a better idea to tape it together, and she did. So my mom pulled out the sewing machine and helped her sew it together. Then she decided that she wanted to add the ribbon, fur, and bow. We got home and it was rolled up with a bow around it. She was so excited to give it to Barnes. What a cute blanket.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



5 comments:
How fun for you! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations. There is nothing sweeter than bringing a brand new baby home. Welcome to the world of three! YOu will love it.
Congratulations on Barnes! I'm glad everything went well.
What a cute blankie Belle made! She's so crafty!
Belle, You are such a great blanket designer. I can tell Barnes loves it already!
Love you, Grandma Q.
Oh so sweet! She is such a doll! If she is anything like my Addie she will make sure Barnes is never without it!
Bec
Guys - congratulations!! That is awesome! Cute names too! We sure miss you guys and are anxious to meet both Reeve and Barnes!
Awesome blanket by Belle!
Post a Comment