Thursday, February 28, 2008

CrAzY "Daze"

In the past 30 minutes...
Reeve takes Belle's cup of milk and runs into the family room and chucks it. We have a little carpet cleaning machine. So I pulled it out and clean up the mess. I pick up Barnes and he spit up all over. I took him and washed him up and put clean clothes on him. Walk out to the family room and he spits up all over me him and the carpet again. I get everything cleaned up and wash Barnes. I lay him on my bed to dress him and he pee's and poop's all over my bed and himself. (where was I on that one? I should have know to have something under him.) He is now dressed again in the last clean outfit he has, and I am in my last pair of sweats and hoodie, (thats all that fits now) because I am so behind on laundry. And I am grateful to be laughing! I think I better go have another Pepsi.

6 comments:

Jessica S. said...

You'll never be caught up on laundry again Kenzie - Jenna is 4 and I don't think I have ever been completely caught up on laundry since she was born. Sometimes close though. Just buy more socks & underwear for you all so you won't run out of those!

Sharp family said...

Kenz, sounds like Reeve and Miya have a lot in common, I am thinking of the cup throwing! Oh the JOYS! Sometimes don't you want to run away? and then they smile at you....!

Sunny said...

I'm just glad you're drinking Pepsi. . . On second thought, maybe you should try something "harder". Help you get through "those days". :) I so can relate.

Melinda H. said...

I laugh everytime I read how chaotic toddlers and newborns can be. I don't laugh because it's funny, because I know how exhausting it is. I laugh because I am going to be there, again, soon. Life was getting pretty comfortable with Hunter and Autin growing up and taking care of themselves. Then we had to go and complicate things by adding the twins. I know I am in for it! By the way...I am with Sunny, go with something "harder" like Mtn. Dew!!

Josh and Emily said...

I am glad you are laughing too. If not you would be crying. That was awesome! Not to be in and all I just kept picturing how tired I would be after all that!!! You are a good sport.

Leanne said...

Love those days!!!