Ok, so we put together a little slide show of the Holidays. Christmas was really great. The kids had such a fun time, and so did we. After a fun morning Aaron took the kids out for a spin in their sled. He was going to pull them behind the riding lawn mower, but the battery was dead. So He-Man pulled them behind the bike. It was really fun to watch. The snow keeps coming. So we now have a snow hut and a massive snowman in our back yard. Thank heavens for such a fun Dad, because Mom is really struggling to even get off the couch these days. We really had a wonderful time together this holiday season.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago






7 comments:
Looks like fun! You really do have a cool dad...way to go Aaron! I understand about not being able to get off the couch, you are exempt this holiday season! We all know normally you would be in the thick of it! You are a great mom!
Great pictures!! Love the lacrosse sticks as snow man arms! Derek would appreciate that!
Cute pictures! I love the Belle got the horse thing from Costco. My Dad actually made one almost like it for my kids. That (and the teepee) has been the big hit of the Christmas gifts. All three of mine love the horses! - - Cool snow cave too!
Kenz,
Looks like your Christmas was a hit! Love the ink pics, looks like my life! Got to love it! Belle looks beautiful in her Christmas dress and curls!
Bec
How much fun to have snow at Christmas time, what do you expect in Logan though. Dallin can't wait to play in the snow again. Hopefully it will still be there in March when we come up for the blessing.
Great snowman.
Love the Tami and Quinn
Kenz, I can't believe you remember the "Champ" But I guess once you have seen (or heard about it for that matter) it is unforgetable, weather you like it or not. The positive side of it all is that NO MATTER what any person is driving they can always feel good about it , because nothing is, or looks as bad as the one and only "CHAMP" Leanne Meacham (Kemp) wanted to get your email so you could hook up on the blogging world! I'm not sure I have it still you can send me any email and I will let her know if you want. (This is a novel) or you can find her blog through mine, (through the comments) I haven't added any links on the side yet:) Well wow that was long anyhow, I feel silly asking but you are having a boy right?
Bec
Yeh, I got on, your family is so cute, and congrats on the addition soon.
Post a Comment