Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!


Merry Christmas from our three little monkeys!
We really had a wonderful Christmas! It started out with a wonderful party on Christmas Eve at my cousin Lances house. This is the first year since the beginning of time that it hasn't been at my grandparents. Lance and Amy did a wonderful job hosting and I know Grandma and Grandpa would have been proud!
We were lucky to have Grandma, Papa, and Uncle Heath stay the night. We had such a fun time together on Christmas.


This is Christmas morning. The kids didn't wake up until 7:30! This is them awaiting the big moment!
Too much fun! I love Christmas. The whole month has that special feel. We feel so blessed in every way. Especially to have these three little ones to celebrate the birth of our Saviour with.


The night after Christmas we went to "Fantasy at The Bay." These are the lights at Willard Bay. If you haven't ever gone, I highly recommend it! If you can stand the cold enough you can go on a wagon ride. The kids loved it.

4 comments:

Julie W said...

So glad you had an active Holiday! and Kenzie, how are you still sane? those boys of yours are pure mischief!

Nielsen Family said...

Love it! i do love this time of year as well. We decided that after this year we are doing all our traveling to extended family after the 25th. I would LOVE to be just at home with our kiddos on Christmas morning. My goal from here on out. Loves to you and your family. Happy New Year. I will be in Utah in April for BYU graduation. My little sis is graduating. Let me know where you will be. I wold love to see you.

Richard and Marianne said...

Sounds like you enjoyed a wonderful time with family. So glad for you.

Angie said...

Cute Christmas monkeys...and holy cow and I thought my little Ellee was bad, but she is nothing compared to your little Reeve. But lets just say if they grow up and get married we had better watch out!!!!!