Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


Some of you may remember the Twilight movie post from last year. A group of us, including husbands, went to see the movie. We decided to keep the tradition and head to Salt Lake this year (where you can buy your ticket online and no waiting in lines for hours). We made an over nighter out of it. New Moon happened to come out on my birthday. Best birthday ever!!


A little dinner at PF Changs. I highly recommend in this exact order a soda, lettuce wraps, kung pao chicken, great wall of chocolate. I am drooling just thinking about it. Yum.


Me and Tiff drinking out of our souvenir New Moon cups.
And check out the cute cupcake. It was funny because there were two sets of "young teen girls" that sang happy birthday to their friends before the movie. All the sudden everyone around me started singing happy birthday. I turned around and Angie and Cara had smuggled in mini cupcakes, and they even lit the candle. What great friends I have. And the key lime cupcake was to die for! (cute hat also provided by Cara and Angie!)




And to my fantastic husband who goes along with my Twilight obsession. (don't let him fool you, he has read them all) He had these flowers waiting for me at the hotel. I took the photo a few days too late. They were wilting a little. He is always so great to go along with my crazy ideas. He even shopped for two days with zero complaint!




Well, here's to a good time! Thanks for a fun weekend everyone. The countdown has begun for June 30th 2010. Hopefully this sad obsession will keep me feelin young eh?

4 comments:

Holly said...

I can't think of a better way for you to celebrate your birthday. Your Twilight obsession definitely paid off this year! Glad you had such a great weekend!

Julie W said...

Happy birthday! You are still young and hip, don't be kiddin your self!

Jessica S. said...

Sounds like a really fun birthday!! I didn't get to see New Moon yet. Maybe next week.
I got a cool souviner New Moon cup at Boogar King.

kelliemcc said...

Is there wolf hairs in your cup?