Today I was talking with Reeve. We were talking about Jesus and how Christmas is his birthday. He told me that he thinks Jesus wants a spiderman cake. "thpidaman" in his little lisp. So cute. So I got thinking.....It wouldn't be such a bad idea to have a birthday cake for Jesus. I don't think I would really do a "thpidaman" cake, but just a little something to remind the kids what we are doing. I just want them to get it. You know what I mean?? So in addition to reading the scripture story and other books and songs, one thing they understand is celebrating birthdays. Anyway, I'll see what I come up with.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



3 comments:
That is a great idea!
I have a friend that makes a cake and sings Happy Birthday to Jesus every Christmas!
My family did that when I was growing up.
I love the 12 days... Sorry about the oatmeal.
Post a Comment