Monday, December 28, 2009

12 Days of Quiggle Christmas

For those of you who read the previous post titled "A Week In Review," I decided to add to it and turn it into the 12 days of Quiggle Christmas. Many messes have happened since then. That post is the first 6 days, now prepare yourselves for 6-12.


#7- We left a family Christmas party with Reeve's head looking like this. He had pen all over himself. He blamed it on Papa. Sometimes I don't know whether to believe Papa, or Reeve. :)


#8- I have a kid friendly tree. I don't mind the kids playing with the ornaments. However, Barnes got a little carried away. He somehow managed to pull the tree over.


#9- We were sitting in the car waiting for Aaron while he was in the store. I hear a ripping sound and I turned around and saw that Reeve had done this to his jeans. The jeans were pretty worn and each knee had a small hole in it. He was board and ripped away. Then he started crying and said "my jeans are broken, I need to change." I used the jeans as a white elephant gift at a Christmas party.


#10- Apparently Reeve got a hold of the camera, and we have some dandy shots.


#11- Today Barnes dumped Pop Rocks in the toilet, no biggie but I was the one that had to fish the package out of the toilet. I'm sure he had a great time listening to the Pop Rocks! I wonder if he had as much fun today when he found Belle's pencils and drew all over her bed, wall, and clothes hamper?


#12- The grand daddy of all days! While I was getting ready for the day the boys showed themselves a grand time. They opened up 6 boxes of instant oatmeal and dumped them in every room in the basement.


This mess took me two hours to clean up. No I did not have them help me. My kids love the vacuum, but they hate to sit still. So they got to sit against the wall and watch me clean the whole thing up....they didn't enjoy it.
So there you have it. The twelve days of Quiggle Christmas. I wonder what 2010 will bring?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your boys! I was thinking we should get together, but then I realized that between the two sets we may not have a standing house in the end. Let's do lunch instead.

Tawnia Zilles said...

I'm glad to see that things like that happen to other families too. I loved your kids cute Christmas Pajamas. Christmas is such a fun time of year.

Jessica S. said...

You sure have your hands full! Isn't it sweet? Even though my kids do crazy things (it gets worse as they get older), that is what makes our family special.
Love the jeans being broken.

The Roy Family said...

I've been thinkin about you lately. Damon has turned quite mischevious lately. Between retrieving trash and Q-tips out of the toilet a few times a week, cleaning rocks and shoes (still attached to feet) out of the dogs water dish, and removing him from the kitchen counter as he eats 2 bowls of oatmeal, you're makin my week look a bit better.

Thanks for the heads up as to what I'll have instore for me soon enough...