Friday, January 15, 2010

Streaker


I was at a YW meeting late one night last week. Aaron had put the kids in bed. On my way home I received the following text.

"I heard noises upstairs....Barnes is running around naked....bring home a net for the crib."

Anyone have a crib tent they are not using?

7 comments:

Julie W said...

wendy has one, give her a call!

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! Sorry no crib tent here.

Charakie said...

Ummm...are nets even legal? I suppose it's better than tying him to his crib. I'll keep my eyes open. I love that he took all his clothes off...if only we were all that comfortable with our bodies!

Sharp family said...

Oh Kenz my dear! You are probably kidding but truth is I totaly used a crib tent! I even have pictures to prove it! (I sould tell people that, I realize but...) I will say it saved both of our lives!!!!

Sharp family said...

Ok....I ment "I shouldn't tell people that" opps! :)

Nielsen Family said...

Hey you! You know I am always up for dinner with the friends from my favorite state!!! I will be there in April and June let me know when you can get together. Loves!!!!

kelliemcc said...

No tent here, but I do have a roll of duct tape.