We had a great Halloween. It was warm, that's always a plus. The kids were really excited, and costumes were way easy, I made them all. Just Kidding, you all know me better than that.
Mrs. Potts had her costume picked out when she saw it about a year ago. She didn't forget about it.
Here is Spiderman flexing for his photo op. This is the only time he had the mask on because "it has snot in it." I hate to be the one to break the news but, he's the only one who had it on. hmmmmmm
Here is little Elmo. He was happy to ride in the wagon eating his candy all night. We had a successful night! Halloween gets funner as the kids get older.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



5 comments:
I love Bells costume!! I have never seen that before...how cute...and she had a perfect candy basket holder!!! I miss our little nibley neighborhood!! It is definitely easier to trick or treat there :):)
And I loved all your little treats...you are quite a cook!!
Nice! Grandpa told my parents nobody came trick or treating. Then my dad said what about Kellie, he said oh yeah, and what about Kenzie, Oh yeah. Cussed Grandpa! Cute cupcakes too, one day I want a taste. Please.
ok,,,i need all your great baking recipes. you are so creative. i can only imagine what your home looks like...i do need a personal interior designer!!!! love the costumes. you guys are a great family!
i love every single post. every. single. one. your amazing dress from the mystery dinner. reeve's unreal comment about his wedgie. eyeballs on forks? my absolute favorite meal. and 3 adorable children dressed up all halloween. (don't tell them, but mrs. pott's has my #1 vote. it is the best costume ever!) oh and let's not forget the mask with snot on it. we all know you're lying and were actually wearing it before him....now who's to blame? :)
we had a warm halloween, too. Cute costumes!!!
Post a Comment