Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cup Caking

Here are a few experiments from the past few months.


Tres Leches, boy I could tell you some stories about these. I have never baked with rum flavoring before. I learned a few things. I will be changing the recipe up next time.



A while back I fell in love with Cupcake Pops
I have experimented with colors and flavors. Lemon seems to be my families favorite so far.















These are Red Velvet Hi-Hats.
I love red velvet! This wasn't my fave. It was pretty good though.
I'm not sure what the next project will be. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

My kids love the little Popsicle stick ones that you did for Melissa's Relay for Life fundraiser...they all had to buy one. I actually just found one of them in the freezer, one of my daughters thought they were to cute to eat! You do a great job!!!

The Roy Family said...

Delisious! I wish we lived closer just so I could come over and eat your cupcakes. You got talent girl!

kelliemcc said...

There is this thing called a recipe blog, I don't know if you've heard of it. I know you think your too busy, but if you would keep your a$$ home once in a while! Thanks for you funny comment, i miss you! NOW GIVE ME THE RECIPES!!!

Melissa said...

Delish!! I say enough with the running...lets eat cupcakes!