We had ourselves a grand time in San Diego! We went in the middle of a heat wave. So we spent most of our time at the beach or in the pool. Here are a few highlights.
Feeding ducks at the lake. Barnes almost went off the dock, but don't you worry, Aaron was able to catch him by the ear! Only a little blood where Aaron scratched his ear, and the rest of us had heart attacks.
Running through the sprinklers with Grandma. Anything to relieve the humidity!
We really enjoyed the beach this trip! The boogie boards were a hit.
Boat Tour. We had so much fun with our cousins!!
Feeding our faces with smores. Eating the biggest pizza I have ever seen. And 6 trips to In-N-Out. "I don't know how these extra pounds creeped on."
Forget swim lessons next summer! All it took was a diving board. Belle decided it was time she was able to jump of the diving board, pull some sweet tricks (this one was an Aaron signature dive called "the flying squirrel"), and to swim to the side. Voila. Way to go!
Grandpa took us on a fishing trip. It was the first time for the kids. They loved it! I think I might enjoy going again myself. Too bad the fish weren't biting. It was still a great time. What kid wouldn't enjoy worms, snot, and dirt?
Last but not least is Aaron's sis Stacy. She forgot to bring her swim suit over. I have no idea where she found this little number hiding. She rounded up a 1980's vintage purple suit. Not only that, a swim skirt to go along with it. Now that's what I call go green, recycle, reuse. And when you look as cute as she does, it doesn't matter what you wear.
Thanks for the fun times everyone. Can't wait for the next trip.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



9 comments:
Yeah! We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for letting us tag along on all your fun outings. We miss you already.
Um, can't believe I made it into your post. Embarrasing? yes. But I guess I did this to myself. I'd probably do anything to make Kenzie crack a smile. :)
And Target... until next time my friend!
Soooo much fun! I love Belle's jump off the diving board. I just wish you had a picture of Aaron catching Barnes by the ear.... Thank goodness he didn't have to dive in after him.
I am so jealous, looks like all kinds of fun!!
Looks like you had tons of fun...what a fun place to go visit family!!! I LOVE San Diego.
Poor Barnes' ear. You guys did alot of stuff! Love the pics.
Whew, you had a great vacation-- oh wait, we ALL had a great vacation!! So fun to have so much fun with you. See you soon!
looks like a lot of fun!! I'm jealous - haven't been back to Calif since 2004!!
What a fun trip! Aaron's sister is rockin it in that swimsuit! Cute pictures!
Hey you! You get so many comments I don't suppose you need my two cents too. San Diego looks like a lot of fun (I see you eating a marshmallow - must be because you're having s'mores!). The beach looks fabulous. Glad you had so much fun! Glad you're back!
Post a Comment