Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Crazy Crew



Family photo's, always a joy! This is the Bell family. This place had a ton of fun spots!
My favorite of the unedited photo's were the ones with Reeve picking his nose, and my nephew Dallin sticking out his tongue. Too funny!


My favorite part of this picture is that it shows the dirt on Reeve's face. It's so him. Dirty boys sitting on a truck. I love it.

17 comments:

Holly said...

GREAT family photos and I love the one of Barnes and Reeve at the bottom. You have adorable kids and a very fun family!

Julie W said...

what a great venue. love the good color choice

Tom and Audrie said...

Way cute!!! Where is that place at?

Tawnia Zilles said...

Way cute pictures Kenzie. When are you coming to visit me?

Jessica S. said...

lovely pictures!! How photogenic you guys are!

Andrea said...

Love the pictures. You have the cutest family! I especially like the one of the boys. :)

Sunny said...

so fun to see the Bell fam! I've spent a lot of time with those folks. :) Your boys are soooo darling. (As is Belle, always.)

Thanks for sending the pic of you, Michelle and Suzanna. I wish I could have been there.

kelliemcc said...

SO CUTE! I'm glad you finally got rid of the horse, even though there was a slight resemblance to Aaron.

Jen said...

You look awewome in those pics!!!! Been running or something??? They are really great pictures of everyone.

Angie said...

Yes, Family picture time is fabulous!!! Your little boys have the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen!!! I can't believe how big they are getting...crazy what happens when you don't see someone for a while. :) You have a way cute family.

Josh and Cara said...

Awesome pictures Kenzie! I love the family picture at the top! You all look stunning! And yes Reeve has the prettiest blue eyes ever!

Richard and Marianne said...

Sure is a handsome family!! You guys are beautiful.

Heather said...

those are great pics! you all look really good! Wanna share where you took these pics this time? :) way to go on the camping trip too, it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Josh and Emily said...

I absolutely love how these turned out! You have beautiful kids!

The Roy Family said...

Awesome pictures! And beautiful family. Everyone looks so good!

ryan + carly said...

wow. stunning family. and more wow. stunning little boys. when did they get so big?! and may i please remind you of the cat, sugar sharon? my family thought of her the other day and some other funny capua/bell moments. it was great. maybe ask your mom. she likes us, you know.

Nielsen Family said...

Hey you! Long time since I wrote..I LOVE THE PICTURES AND THE COLOR CHOICE! You all look great and it was good to see the family. I miss Quinn and you all so much. Keep in touch.