We had our first family camping trip over the weekend. The kids had themselves a dandy time! We had all sorts of grandparents and cousins! We went to the campground at Hyrum Reservoir, so we didn't rough it to much. Aaron's dad brought up the jet ski and we had some serous good times on the lake.
As you can see by the goggles, Belle and cousin Coop were not about to let water splashing in their faces ruin their ride. Serious business! By the end of the second day, these two yahoo's were quite the dare devils. They wanted the ride as crazy as possible. They were a crack up. When they got into shore Belle said "That was totally wicked!"
Here is Barnes AKA "Mr. I'm too cool for these kiddie rides." The only time he cracked a smile was when they hit a good wave. He thinks he is ready to take the jet ski out himself for a real ride. Such a funny tough BABY boy. I hate to be the one to brake it to you Barnes, but your wearing a barbie life vest.
Ahhhhhh! Now isn't this photo a little breath of fresh air? How cute are Reeve and his cousin Savannah? They were having so much fun together for 2 days.
Why do we own an 8 man tent? Need I say more?
I had my first experience at wake-boarding. No, there are no pictures of the blessed event. I managed to stay up for maybe 5 seconds tops. One time I crashed pretty hard. I tried getting a good picture of the massive blue and green bruise on my arm, but I couldn't get a good shot. It's fun to try new things! I do believe I will do it again
Both of our parents were on the camp out with us. I love that we can get both of our families together and have a great time with OUR family. Our parents are the greatest. Aaron's came all the way from CA to go with us. We had an amazing time with everyone! Thanks for getting us out into the great wide open.
Today's music is dedicated to our parents. I was just thinking about how much Aaron and I love our folks. They do so much for us, and they make the grand kids feel so special. So this one goes out to you. "I had the best day with you today!"
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



4 comments:
Love it! Hey next time you go if you really want we have a four man tent you can borrow...
What a great weekend for you. I love that you enjoyed having both sets of parents there. That sounds totally ideal. Too bad we didn't get to see you wakeboarding. You are a brave girl. Me, I'm a wimp. It's amazing that I ever learned to waterski!
When the music started, I was going to compliment you on the music being a "nice touch", but I really love that you did it for us!!! Thanks, we had a splendid time with you all! And love you sooo much! We look forward to a repeat next year.
Thanks so much for letting us come along. It was so much fun! It's good to know we can still handle sleeping in a tent. Love you guys. Mom & Dad
Post a Comment