My cute friend Holly invited me and the kids to visit the farm that she grew up on. Of course my cowboys and cowgirl were more than excited to go along. So we packed up for the day and headed to Idaho!
I love this picture with our friend Nathan! Reeve was going crazy with all the farm equipment around. I could see the wheels turning in his head. He wanted to climb all over everything. I have never seen so many big tractors and such. So cool!
Holly took us for a spin on this Ranger (I think that is what it's called). That was really fun! The farm is in the middle of wheat fields that go on and on as far as you can see. At one point we were attacked by grasshoppers. I don't think I had screamed that loud since....ah, well...the night before when I nearly died on a tube behind a boat at Young Women.
(Holly, if you had driven the mini van at youth conference like you drove the ranger, you would have won the race. ha ha) I really enjoyed the ride.
Thanks for taking us to a real live farm!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



2 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun!! I bet Reeve was in tractor heaven!
Kenzie,
You are welcome at the farm anytime! It was a great day. Thanks so much for letting me show it off to you! Are you enjoying those blueberries?!
Post a Comment