So the day before we left for our trip to San Diego Reeve said he wanted to go potty. Since we had a really long drive ahead it wasn't the best time to potty train. So when we got home, it was time. I stuck him in a pull up and he was staying dry and did really well. So we did away with pull ups all together. No prob! He has done fantastic day and night.
Reeve hasn't ever had training wheels on his bike. Here is a look at the bike. I turned this
Into this
A little spray paint and some Spiderman stickers. We left the pedals off and he cruised around and learned how to balance. Aaron decided to put the pedals on and try and teach him how to ride. He just took off! It is his absolute favorite thing to do!
He has also become my little helper. It doesn't matter what I am doing I will always hear "I can help you Mom", or "I'll do it Mom", "I'll get it Mom", and my all time favorite is when I ask him to do something and he says "Yeah, sure!"
How did he get big so fast? It all just happened at once. He even looks bigger to me. What a sweet big boy we have!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



9 comments:
it's double comment day at the blaney house, you're welcome. nice change in bikes. you would never know! you are my hero, once again. and stop having your kid potty trained so easily. and then riding a bike. genius. oh and i'm not jealous at all.
Little boys are so sweet. Good job on the potty training! And cool bike! i should update my kids' bikes like that.
You work wonders with spray paint Kenzie! I thought maybe you would have spray painted it "Getto Gold". Hee Hee. I can't believe that he is riding a bike. Aubrey is not even close to riding a two wheeler. He is amazing. What a great kid. Thanks for the visit the other day. Come any time!! I will always need good friends like you.
how did you paint the rims! I am speechless. Man are you cheep. just kidding, i love it.
Way to go on potty training. That's awesome. And the bike looks great!
Way to go Reeve! My kids are still calling him Sugar, due to the licorce up the nose incident in Park City! You should check out this blog called crap i've made, you could have one called crap i've made in nibley.
When's the next party/trip to IKEA/game night scheduled???
Yes, we noticed a huge change in him. It's as if he is really listening with insight and understanding. Wow! I still think he might make the Guiness Book of Records for the youngest 3 year old riding a 2 wheeler. And way to be thrifty with the bike makeover. Super.
I swear we were meant to be the best of friends, always thinking of a new project....what a little cutie!Love the new family pics...gorgeous! Where did you get them taken? .... miss you!
You are so creative! I love it! Reeve is definately a sweetheart. We love him in nursery. Today he said he doesn't like to color, which made us laugh but he is always so cute.
Post a Comment