
Happy Birthday to the best dad and husband ever! May I go ahead and quote Dr. Laura? Here it goes....Aaron would swim through shark infested waters to bring me a lemonaid! I know he would.
Happy Birthday Aaron! Lot's of love from your older woman.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
Ohh, how sweet. What a great Man you are aaron! Happy bday.
Happy Birthday to the mighty Quiggle, Josh will give you your present as soon as we see you!
I forgot you were older....my little sis just married someone four years younger and it is GREAT! Sure glad that he really does not look like that though. Hey..please come and bring your adorable kiddies. There is soo much to do..the coast, crater lake, redwoods, jet boating, and my brother has a wake board we could hit the lake a few days...not to mention four wheeling out at our place and fishing for large mouth bass in our pond..hmmmmm...Kayaking down the Rouge River...What ever will get my friends here to see Oregon. Let me know and I will for sure have the guest house ready for you all! Or, just bring the two of you...what ever goes. It takes about 12 hours give or take and depending on who is driving. We make that drive at least twice a year. In fact we will be in Utah in June...We would love to see you.
Happy Birthday Aaron! I love the princess wig on your face, I mean that lovely dark beard. HEE HEE. What a classic picture.
Happy way late Birthday Aaron! Sweet picture!
Happy Birthday Aaron (better late than never right?). Hamilton's made me jealous but I think I could do without that beard on Jared! ha ha!
Post a Comment