I would like to go ahead and report that we did not have to take anyone out of Sacrament even once today! It's true. But let me go ahead and tell you a little story about church on Easter Sunday.
We stayed with my family over the weekend. The kids had been there since Thursday. So they had been spoiled, stayed up late every night, naps were not so good, and they partied like rock stars. So come Sunday they were so tired. Church didn't start until 1:00, yikes! We got there and things began to unravel right away. Aaron took the boys to walk around until it started because they were already getting restless. When it started the boys were up and down and all over the place. They were both crying and loud. The Sacrament was almost done being passed when disaster struck. Reeve was screaming to hold a snack bag, and Barnes fell and hit his head on the Hymn Book case. So they were both screaming. Aaron took one of them and I took the other. We walked right out and straight to the car. We drove right to my parents house and laid them both down. They were out faster than the speed of light. Happy Easter! I love that this happened in the ward I grew up in. You know us, leaving good impressions everywhere we go. We left Belle there with my parents. The only noise she made was when Papa got her laughing and goofing off. If any of you know my dad, he has always been quite the entertainment during church.
Anyhoo, I think this was Carma for featuring my nephew on the last Circus Sunday. And today's experience was a blessing!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



1 comment:
Too funny, and the best part is you and Aaron got a couple hour break together alone. Heehee.
Post a Comment