Baby Animal Days. This was our first time. We loved it!
We had an Easter Egg hunt at Gma's with cousins.
My mom and aunt put on the annual "Cash Egg Hunt" for the adults. My cousin and her family were with us,and my bro. We scored! My mom has done this since I got married. It is her way of bribing us over for Easter. It works.
It was also BYU Lacrosse Alumni weekend. It was fun to go watch and see friends we haven't seen in a while.
It was a fun week. It ended with the most important day, Easter. It's always fun to try and explain things to the kids. Belle has been really interested in Resurrection since my Grandpa and Grandma died. I love Easter. I am grateful for such an important special day!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
The easter outfits are really cute. Especially fun to see the matching boys! Glad you had such a fun Easter week. And Aaron even got to play lacrosse, too.
Reeve is such a man in boots!
Your week looked fun. And I love the Circus sunday. Keep em coming!
What a fun Easter! Cute pictures and I love the picture at the top! Barnes eyes and smile are beautiful! We also loved baby animal days!
This is your call or text for Thursday! See ya bright and early!
my mom bribes us the same way! do you think they got together and plotted it? i'm happy your kids had a wild sunday on easter at the home ward. i wish i was there. i wish i still belonged to 23rd ward. "we've got each other, 23rd ward." please tell me you still have that shirt, cuz i do.
Your blog is cute!! Your kids are getting so big. They all have such big pretty eyes!!!
I loved how your mom bribes you to come over for Easter....maybe she should talk to my mom...just kidding!! How fun!!
And I loved your Easter Sunday story about your boys being so tired, we can definiteley relate.
Yes, those are the skills that I have recently required from the talented Roxie. I will pass on what I can, but I still need to fine tune them. Those baby dolls are great. They are 20 in. dolls (the size of most newborns). I found one at WalMart (I know, your favorite store), and I found the other two at Smith's Marketplace. I did find a web address on the doll. It is www.jctoys.com. There you have it. Thanks again for the fun night!
Post a Comment