I was tagged by my friend Emily. Here goes...
A-attached or single: Happily attached.
B-best friends: Aaron truly is my best friend ever! My Mom. I have other great friends. I have some life long friends that I have recently gotten back into contact with through blogging. That has really been fun.
C-cake or pie: Cake. cake, chocolate of course
D-day of choice: Saturdays now that Aaron has graduated.
E-essential item(s): My one pair of jeans that fit, baby lotion, my chapstick, quesadilla maker (I have all sorts of yummy tricks with that thing), spanx
F-favorite color: blue, a baby blue
G-gummy worms or bears: Bears. refrigerated chocolate covered gummy bears. My mom would send these to me on my mission, do you think they contributed to my weight gain?
H-hometown: American Fork Ut
I-indulgence: Great Wall of Chocolate from PF Changs or anything from there for that matter, "Monday Massage" hour massage from Aaron each week,
J-January or July: Not a big fan of either. January is too cold, July is too hot. We usually do funner things in July though so I will pick that.
K-kids: Belle, Reeve, Barnes
L-life is incomplete without: Family, Friends, Gospel, laughter
M-marriage date: May 18, 2001
N- number of siblings: 2 brothers
O-oranges or apples: Oranges if they are not dry
P-phobias or fears: Someone I love dying
Q-quotes: My brain is too dead to come up with one right now, I do love "Because I have been given much I too must give"
R-reasons to smile:Belle in her Pink cowgirl boots, Reeve's messy face, Barnes' smile,
S-season: Fall, fall, fall,
T-tag friends: cousin Kellie, Carly, Rebecca, Jessica
U-unknown fact about me: I drove my dads truck through someone's garage when I was about 3.
V-very favorite store: Target, Costco, and Children's Place
W-worst habit: cracking open a Pepsi first thing in the morning
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound, the only fun one of the three.
Y-your favorite food: Oh gosh...Pizza is my all time favorite, I also love Double Double Animal Style burgers from In-N-Out. I will drive to St. George to get them when it is finished being built...no, I am serious.
Z-Zodiac: Scorpio
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



4 comments:
you can stay at my house, and we'll get one together, cause my contest is over, and I WON, now I can EAT!!!
an in-n-out burger that is
Kenz, that was so fun to read! I am glad to see some things just never change! Pepsi in the morning, chocolate cake, and I remember laughing harder with you more than most people! I am glad to see it is still something you can't live without. I am now on the tagging mission!
I continue to learn that we are more and more the same than I ever imagined. Steve will happily drive shot gun on the In-n-Out trips...he has already informed me that we will be going down for the grand opening.
Post a Comment