I found a toddler bed I loved for Reeve. I wasn't willing to pay the $250 for it. So we took a picture of it and the handyman (Aaron) made it. We had the wood in our basement because we are in the process of finishing it. I picked up some trim for it and wallah! I have the handiest husband ever. Too bad Reeve hasn't taken to it like I have. He still hasn't spent a night in it. Hopefully soon.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



2 comments:
That bed is amazing!! I can't believe how handy Aaron is! You are one lucky girl...but you already know that. Hopefully Reeve embraces it soon, Cooper still hasn't embraced his bed, apparantly he only likes to sleep in a king.
I love that bed! You couldn't have bought a better one. That is amazing. Hunter is still in a crib. He has never tried to get out and as far as I am concerned, he can stay there until he is 12 if it means he won't run around at night with his brothers (night time-not so good right now :) Great bed !!!
Post a Comment