Sunday, March 30, 2008

Party Time!

Belle wanted an Alice in Wonderland birthday party. What does one do for a party like that? I couldn't find anything so we had a tea party. We made tea party garden hats.

Cookies that say "Eat Me" and drinks that say "Drink Me". We had chicken salad on colored bread.

Cupcakes with flowers on them.

Grandma came and helped out. She ended up with the toughest job. She helped Reeve out.
We had a fun time. I thik Belle had a really great birthday. Her friends were all so cute and seemed to really enjoy themselves.

4 comments:

STELLY said...

What a cute party! I love the cupcakes, but what I really love to see is Aaron in a garden hat!! Hey lets get the boys together soon for a spit-up poopy diaper party...now that sounds like fun!

Jessica S. said...

What a fun party! You are so creative!! I hope Jenna wants a party like that one day so I can copy your ideas! :) Well you could have had smoking too - the Cheshire cat smokes doesn't he? ha

Tawnia Zilles said...

Thanks Kenzie for the fun party. My girls had a great time. They loved seeing themselves on your blog.
Tawnia

Richard and Marianne said...

We loved seeing Aaron still dressing up with the girls, his Belle now. Dad says, sorry the color didn't match his eye makeup. Try a bib to accessorize next time. The party looked so fun!! Happy Birthday to Belle!