Are You A Real Cowgirl?
We can't believe that Belle is 5! When we woke up this morning there was snow on the ground just like the morning she was born. We drove to the hospital in a snow storm. Time flies. We hope you have a fun birthday Belle. We love you so much. You crack us up and keep us on our toes. We don't know what we would do without you. You are such a beautiful smart girl!
Belle is really into horses right now. Props to Grandma and Grandpa for driving all over the state to find the perfect cowgirl boots. Extra special. The other night I had her put her PJ's on. I found her on the couch in her PJ's and boots. Whenever Belle see's anyone in a cowboy hat she always asks "Do you think he is a real cowboy." Belle is a real cowgirl!
Since it snowed last night Belle will be riding her bike, in her swimsuit, in the house!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE! Who would have thought our oldest would share the same birthday! Have a great day!!!
I can't believe she's 5 either, I thought she was much closer to her early 20's!! She is definitely the funniest girl I have ever met, and quite honestly one of the most beautiful 5 year olds I have ever seen! Happy Birthday Belle!!
Love, the Clarks
Happy Birthday Belle. My parents would love it if one of their Grandkids were a real cowboy/girl. We have high hopes for Marcus, he loves to go to the horses with Grandpa, but he loves everything.:)
Post a Comment