Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Blog!

The only thing better than having one blog I don't keep up with, is having two blogs I don't keep up with!  I have had a bunch of people kindly request for me to archive things on my blog so they could find recipes and ideas. I decided that I wanted to keep my family blog separate from my crazy kitchen and craft ideas.  So I am starting a new blog call Stick It Spray It Whip It. It is a blog dedicated to three of my favorite things (besides Belle, Reeve, and Barnes)...glue guns, spray paint, and butter!
I will try and keep it updated and archived so it will be easy to find things. I will slowly try to move some ideas over from my family blog. So you may see some repeats.
You can continue to find crazy stories about the Quiggle family here on our family blog!
Here are a few things you can find on the new blog

4 comments:

STELLY said...

Love the new name!! I can't wait to learn a few of your tricks!! You are truly the MOST clever girl I know!

Melissa said...

Love it! And funny thing...I spent all morning setting up a new blog as well~ gerber daisies & giggles. Mine will have all my (mostly unfinished) projects. Oh and congrats on the dog. lol Some of our good friends had a boxer and LOVED it. Thanks again for last night!!

Heather said...

that is great Kenzie.. you are so crafty and creative!

Holly said...

What a great idea! Of course I love the title you came up with. Between you and Kelly, I don't know any more creative people than you!