Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bud Turns 4!

Our bud turned 4 on May 11th. Oh, what to say about my Bud.  Look at those beautiful blue eyes.  He keeps us on our toes.  This boy is on the go 24/7....I am serious, he even gets up about three times a night. I would love to bottle up some of that energy and use it for myself.  Reeve is curious as could be, no wonder he loves Curious George.  Other things he loves are gum, snacks, cars, trucks, tractors, anything with wheels, animals, balls, playing outside, riding on the lawn mower, riding his bike, talking-he is now giving his sister a run for her money. Reeve is like his brother and sister and is really quick to say please and thank you. Reeve makes us laugh all the time.  He is such a funny, sweet, active boy who likes to show his love. He likes to hold my hand and rub it on his soft little cheeks, then he says "I love you." ..... Bud, "I love you too!"
We had Reeve's first friend party. He wanted a Lightning McQueen party.  He likes to say "Lightning and McQueen."  The party was so fun. I love this last photo. They went on a scavenger hunt.  There were clues all over the house. The car treasure box was in the oven. It was so funny because I thought they would rip it out of the oven and open it up. They just stood there in amazement and didn't know what to do.
Happy 4th Birthday Bud!

5 comments:

Julie W said...

Eek! He is all grown up, friends and all. Looks like he sure felt special

kelliemcc said...

Happy Birthday Reeve! It's a great day to have a birthday, maybe we should celebrate together one year. We could even invite Uncle Heath, but your mom would still have to make the cupcakes!

kelliemcc said...

Oh P.S. Molly puked on the way there, Owen puked on the way back.

Richard and Marianne said...

What a wonderful Lightning and McQueen party!! Fireworks,too! He does look so grown up and happy. Happy Birthday!

The Roy Family said...

Happy Birthday Reever!! You are so BIG! We can't wait to see you this year. Love to you all!