Kenzie- your birthday party looked awesome. your cupcakes (as expected) are just amazing. is that cotton candy? what a great idea. you are so creative. and yes, they grow up way too fast. I think I had a panic attack yesterday about having a 4 year old soon.
Too stinkin' cute! I loved the birthday post...FABULOUS as usual. Sawyer turns 2 on Sunday! Our little tots are birds of a feather, a disaster every minute, but ohhh so cute!
3 comments:
Kenzie- your birthday party looked awesome. your cupcakes (as expected) are just amazing. is that cotton candy? what a great idea. you are so creative. and yes, they grow up way too fast. I think I had a panic attack yesterday about having a 4 year old soon.
He's always thinking, deeply. And you are his best friend. What a beautiful statement of love for you!! Enjoyment.
Too stinkin' cute! I loved the birthday post...FABULOUS as usual. Sawyer turns 2 on Sunday! Our little tots are birds of a feather, a disaster every minute, but ohhh so cute!
Post a Comment