Can you believe this little guy turned 2? I can't. I guess I blinked or someting, it all happened so fast. What a crazy and fun time we have had with Barnes the last 2 years. Such a funny little guy. He loves anything that his big brother Reeve is doing. Anything that has wheels, makes noises, or has sugar, and the two of them are there! Barnes also enjoys a good mess. His pj's in the picture say "Mess, what mess?" Enough said about that. We all remember the oatmeal post don't we? Which brings me to the fact that Barnes is darn cute. There is a reason for that. The good Lord knew that he would need those big blues eyes to save his life on a regular basis.........and it works.
Barnes is talking like crazy right now. He loves to repeat everything Belle and Reeve say. His favorite thing though, is tattle tailing. He loves to dish on the details and name names. We get a kick out of it.
We still call Barnes baby a lot. Because he is our baby. He cracks us up all the time, and gets endless smiles from us with those big blue eyes, round cheeks and plump lips. We love you little Barnes. Hope you had a fun 2nd birthday.
Here are the party details.
We had lot's of our fun family up, and we all went sledding. We had such a fun time.
Just incase.
Dr. Seuss party. Do you love the Seuss shirt Papa got him for the party? Too cute.
Here is my little helper! He had a hard time staying out of the kitchen. This kept him occupied for a while.
For dinner we had a waffle bar. Everything from ice cream to strawberries to top them off, and chocolate milk to wash them down. Kinda Suessish right? I will post the waffle recipe soon. It is our families all time favorite.
Oh Barnes boy, hope you had a wonderful birtday!



9 comments:
Fabulous Birthday party Kenzie! You are hired for Conner's 3rd Birthday Party! Love the Dr. Seuss theme! I also can't believe he's 2! Time flies!
Happy Birthday Barnes! Such a cute party and what a great personal shopper Steve is, tell him to meet me at Old Navy any day!
What a cute party theme. You did a great job. I also have to agree that time flies. Seems like yesterday that he was a baby. Where did you get that cute balloon bouquet?
Wow, that was quite a super Seussish party! Barnes is indeed cute and he's starting to lose some of his round face and looking more like his other two Quiggs. Those cupcakes are awesome-what fun you all had. Glad you got the group sledding pic. It's wonderful! Love you all!
Love the Dr. Suess theme. It turned out so cute! Happy Birthday Barnes!
I love the cupcakes. So adorable. I'm guessing Barnes had a great time by the look on his face in the last picture. What a fun day!
(I think I'm going to cry when Alyssa turns 2. It just happens too fast.)
You throw such cute parties. How creative.
Yes, I just read the post on oatmeal. Your right, we need to live closer to share our tears. It's sad when almost every door in the house is locked at all times, especially the bathroom!
SOOO Cute! Barnes, cake, mischief, all of it!! I hate being so far away from the fam and fun. Wish we were there! Love you all!!
Of course, I would notice the cupcakes first since I would/could never do anything like that! They're amazing. Your kids are so lucky and they don't even know it -they're destined to have incredible birthday treats for all their kid years! Yay for you!
Post a Comment