These were pink Lemonade cupcakes. Good, yet a tad dry. And the funny thing is that I have no idea where the recipe went, or where I got it. I'll have to come up with another one.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago
These were pink Lemonade cupcakes. Good, yet a tad dry. And the funny thing is that I have no idea where the recipe went, or where I got it. I'll have to come up with another one.
Posted by
Quiggle
at
10/01/2009
2 comments:
Yum yum!
Kenzie, seriously - you're so talented. The cupcakes look darling. Glad you posted about Melisaa's mom's cake! The cake is beautiful! The ta ta's are pretty funny (and rather realistic looking for a cake! ha!). So Belle and Nathan were wandering around in the hallway in front of the YW room yesterday. I walked out to see what was going on and they'd become lost after picking up scissors from the library and trying to find their way back to their classroom! I was turned around a few times myself yesterday. Belle's smile is pretty cute! Better to lose both at once in my opinion!
Post a Comment