Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mystery Dinner


Aaron and I went to a really fun mystery dinner with some friends. The theme "Panic at the Prom." Aaron and I were the prom king and queen. You better believe that I am wearing one of my formals from High school. Ok, so I am not really "wearing" it. I had to make some major adjustments due to the severe weight gain since then. I had to rig the entire back since the zipper wouldn't budge. Oh well, what's a girl to do. And yours truly was the only one to get the mystery correct. Who caused panic at the prom? The principal in the blood red dress....dun, dun, dun!


Prom King and Queen, School Nerds (she was after the prom king), the principal and her long lost goth son, school bully and his sister who was also after the prom king. So funny! Thanks for the laughs!

A little Guava Chiffon Cake. The theme of the prom was a luau. (for the filling I used the recipe form the first review.)

6 comments:

Julie W said...

Coincidence? I think not, I am going to a murder mystery tonight, and am also wearing a high school formal! Totally funny, I cannot move my arms in it, the bust is so tight with all my new back fat.

kelliemcc said...

Oh prom queen, you crack me up!

Jessica S. said...

Sounds fun!! I love your dress. I couldn't fit into my prom dress either.

Taylor said...

Kenzie-

I TOTALLY remember that dress!! I can still see your picture in my mind---lOVE it!! I miss you and wish we lived closer so that our kids could know each other. Say hi to Aaron---love you guys.

Annalee

Sunny said...

Oh my gosh. I am laughing so hard. The funny thing is, I totally remember that dress!!! How funny. Love it.

Remember when Ellie borrowed that cute Elmo costume? That thing has got some good mileage.

Jen said...

I'm totally having red dress regret... Everytime I look at those pictures I realize it was even way uglier than I thought. I knew it was bad, but whoa... Hey, after the party I thought, "Why didn't I have a prize for the person who guessed?" Sorry, Aaron. I guess you get a pat on the back.