
Yesterday I went to the gym. (hard to believe I know) We walked into the locker room to hang our coats up. I was thinking "sheesh, my shoe is really uncomfortable today." So I took it off and I looked inside and there I found myself a full size Club Cracker. Reeve must have wanted me to have a snack in case I got hungry. He managed to get a good laugh out of me even while he was home in bed.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



7 comments:
Funny!!! What gym do you go to? I (try) and go at least 3 times a week. If you wanted to go with me and Jen C. give me a call.
Are you still reading my Chris Stewart books?
hey, I cannot see your picture, but i bet it is a good one.
I love it when we are free without the kids, having our own time away, and then something reminds us of them, and it just fills your heart with love and yearning for them. FUnny how that is.
ahhh so funny! do you even know this story...megan (marnie forbes little girl) was visiting her at my dad's office and they were all in the break room and she was changing her diaper, when she found a chapstick stuck in between her bum cheeks! ask your mom if she remembers!!! and yes. my mother is in a beautiful, one of a kind (let's hope!), sequined dress from savers. i think it cost her upwards of $5.00 wowza! she is a true beauty.
What a character! Never a dull moment huh. I have found Fisher Price Little People in my shoes before.
That's great! He must've known that you needed those extra carbs to have lot's of energy, huh? What a cutie! See you have just as much craziness at your house as mine!!
I'm glad you posted that! That was pretty funny! We needed that good laugh before working out!! :)
Sounds like everyone in the fam but me is working out! I gave up New Years resolutions, not really, just that one. Keep up the good work!! Maybe Reeve is stashing snacks thruout the house. Have you found more?
Post a Comment