Sunday, January 18, 2009

From The Mouth Of Belle


On the way home form church today I asked Belle what she learned about in her primary class. She said "Lucifer, but not the one from Cinderella."
(the cat)

Belle is our brave child. She wants to try everything. This is a picture of her doing some stunts mid air while tubing with her father. She would laugh hysterically and then ask to do it again.

9 comments:

Richard and Marianne said...

Oh, that is too fun! No fear Belle, flying thru the air and begging for more. I wonder how far she will follow her Dad into the No Fear realm? He will continue to think up the thrills.

Isn't it so nice to be innocent for awhile? What a shock to learn about the OTHER Lucifer. She IS too cute.

Julie W said...

When we were primary teachers we could barely get through a lesson because of all the comments. We had the hardest time teaching about the Spirit, no he is not like casper the ghost... I bet Belle cracks up her teacher every sunday!

Tawnia Zilles said...

Amazing, simply amazing. She truly is a dare devil. I picture that you captured of her. The Lucifer thing cracks me up!!

Tawnia Zilles said...

In the post above, I meant to say that "I Loved the picture that you captured of her." I swear that my mind thinks way faster than my fingers can type.

Jessica S. said...

Wow, look at all your snow! My boys would be in HEAVEN!

When I ask my kids, "what did you learn in primary today?" the usual answer is "the gospel" or "Jesus". Only now is Dylan able to tell me what he learns - he likes his class & teacher so it's good!

Jen said...

We might see her in the olympics one day!

Josh and Cara said...

I LOVE FTMOB posts!! I find myself laughing outloud every time! She is so funny and quite the little dare devil!! Are your kids feeling better?!....I've missed ya at the gym!!! :)

kelliemcc said...

Love it Belle, your the greatest! Glad your back online, we suffered a computer tragedy around Christmas, IT SUCKS!!! Josh is already nit picking your comments about Barack, just watch your backs up in Nibley that's all I'm gonna say.

Melissa said...

I forgot about the slip incident. You crack me up! I'm glad to see that your computer is working again!