Last night I had a mother-daughter activity for the Beehives that I was in charge of. I gotta say, It was soooo much fun! I love my calling. I have such fun girls. For the activity I got two ladies from the ward to come share their talents with us. One of them does air brush makeup for brides. She came and taught about age appropriate make up, then for fun she air brushed one of the girls. She gave out great tips on make up for the moms and leaders too. I told her I will be heading over for a make over.
The next sister does hair. She was so funny. She got really excited about coming and went crazy with buying the girls a bunch of fun stuff...hairspray, foot rub, gel, flower sponges, deodorant (I also had her teach hygiene). She did a fun curl hair style on one of the girls, and her daughter did an updo on another one. It was so much fun.
I am a bit obsessed with cup cakes right now. I thought that making these butterfly cup cakes would be appropriate for the evening. It was my first attempt at these.
Me and my friend Angie are doing cupcake of the month. This month we made snowmen. For some reason I struggled with these little guys. Mine were all falling apart. Angie's all turned out so darn cute.
Ohhh the things you can do with a cup cake. And ohhh the time it can take. I love it.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
Those butterflies are amazing!!! I can't believe how great they turned out...BRAVO!! And how much cuter could those cupcakes be!! You and Angie are truly clever!
I have never seen anything so amazing. I just love those butterflies. You will have to show me how you made them. You crafty gal.
Wowsa, those butterflies are amazing! How could you bear to let anyone eat one?
Those cupcakes are so cute!!!
Those cupcakes are way too cute to eat! You're amazing in the kitchen! What a fun YW leader you are to those Beehives too. They are lucky girls to have you.
I love the cup cakes. Did you make the butterflies out of chocolate? Very cute!
Post a Comment