I started this new thing a few weeks ago called Grocery Smarts. This guy will come to your house and give a class to you and your friends. He teaches you how to save big bucks at the grocery store. There is no cost for him to come!
I gave it my first try at the store and my total was about $150. After coupons and other savings my total was about $50. Can't do that with your gas bill, now can you?
He will travel anywhere in Utah and has started going to Las Vegas. There is contact info on the site.
Grocery Smarts
For Utah stores you will need the passport code g84cjf. I don't know the code for other states.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



2 comments:
aren't you just such a smart girl saving so much at the grocery store? this sounds like something i definitely need to learn! and can i please say how sad i am that i didn't get to chat with you at the office the other day? i was on the phone when you came in...(you remember!)...and then i ran to get me some lunch and when i got back, your cute little bum had already left the office! noooo! such a sad day for me. plus, i really wanted to get the update on your hand situation. dang it kenz...let's play next time you're down. take the kids to the park? sounds fun! love your face.
Hi Kenzie... thanks for inviting me to see your blog. It was great to run into Wendy and she gave me a little update on you guys, but it's fun to see pictures. Your kids are beautiful!!
Tell Aaron I said hi and you can check out my blog, too, if you want. I hope you don't mind me coming back for updates. :)
Post a Comment