Hands down, Aaron is the most popular person in the house. He is such a fun dad. The kids go out on the porch every morning and wave goodbye as he leaves for work. They keep waving and yelling bye until he is out of site. When he comes home he is mauled nearly to death before he can even close the door behind him. This is my favorite part of the day too.
We had a really fun Father's Day. Aaron got to sleep in. We had breakfast when he got up. When there is a special day that person chooses the menu for the day. We had Goodnight Waffles. You make the batter the night before. They are the best. Aaron and his family have a special way of eating their waffles. The kids love it, I have not yet been converted to the idea. They put ice cream and syrup on top.
Best waffles ever!
After church we came home and had a BBQ.
Aaron's pick for dinner: Dr. Pepper, Steak, Broccoli Salad, Rolls With Honey Butter.
Beautiful day for a BBQ!
We played some baseball. Belle is our little athlete. Wonder who she gets that from?
Extreme trampoline sports.
How high can you jump? A little stunt work for the kids and the camera.
Aaron's final pick of the day, homemade Oreo's. He prefers them open face.
Happy Fathers day to the best Dad ever! Not only are you the best, but you are by far the coolest!...........and the best looking too! We love you.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



7 comments:
Looks like a nice day.
Hey you gonna share the recipe for goodnight waffles?
I would like to contest the best looking dad comment - :)
For my next birthday I'm coming to your house!
Thanks for the invite!!! Have fun in San Diego!
So don't let Josh read this post, I forgot Father's Day! I am the #1 worst wife ever. Glad you guys had a good day. Aaron please never mention what an amazing wife you have to my husband. He doesn't know any better :)
I think you have been hoarding recipies that should be going on the recipe blog! And I guess Aaron is nice enough to deserve such a fun day!! And I love your lawn chairs, I think I might have some that look just like that.
Love the pictures! I dig the ice cream on waffles.
Hey Kenzie,
I think your waffles sound good for a dessert, but I like you I am not sure I am sold on eating it for breakfast. I love your kids pictures on the wall in your dining room. How did you make them, because they don't look like they are in frames. You will have to let me know.
Tawnia
Post a Comment