Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend


The highlight of our Memorial Day weekend was riding horses. We had such a fun time. The kids thought it was so cool that they got to ride the horse by themselves.



Aaron had his horse all riled up. I was waiting for it to buck him off so I could get a good photo op. Never happened.
I also took Aaron on a tour of Cedar Fort. This is where my mom grew up. My grandparents lived there until I was in my teens. I am going to have to make Cedar Fort it's own post at a later date in time. We also went to the cemetery out there and took flowers to my great grandparents graves. Barnes and Alice Cook. It was a fun and sad trip all at the same time. I will save it for the Cedar Fort post. Lot's of great memories!!

2 comments:

Julie W said...

Rididng Horses looks way fun! I bet Belle and Reeve are still talking about it!

Richard and Marianne said...

Looks like a really beautiful area. Belle and Reeve look really confident and thrilled! YeeHaw!
Aaron looks kind of terrific too.