So Belle got the flu and I decided that I wanted it too. It was the worst ever! I haven't ever been down like that before. I took this little snapshot while I was at the doctors office. I was sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours. By the time I saw the doctor this is what happened to me....
I counted 21 empty chairs around me. For some odd reason no one wanted to sit by the lady with the mask on. People were almost sitting on laps at the other end of the room. I promise I did NOT have swine flu. Belle got tested and we had a good ole case of influenza.
My fantastic husband took care of the kids day and night!!! I don't think I left my bedroom for about four days. He did the best job with the kids. They had so much fun together. He even took them on a hike and a picnic.
Picnic basket and everything! I made him take pictures because I was sad to be missing out. I was also sick on our 8th anniversary.
I love going through the wedding pictures. It's so fun. We were able to go out on a date over Memorial weekend. We had so much fun. I think the best gift he gave me was to take such great care of our family while I was sick. He made us all feel so loved, and I never heard him complain at all. I knew I was a lucky gal when I married Aaron, but I really had no idea what a great husband and father he would be. Lucky us! Happy 8th Aaron, I love you!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



12 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you are doing better...but I gotta say I would have laughed just a little if you had the swine flu. AJ could have spent some time visiting :)
Those were the most delightful little cupcakes I have ever tasted! I hid them so I can eat them all! Bless You! Oh and by the way, my door is always open if you need a baby fix :)
Wow, you are too funny--must have felt like you had the swine flu. So glad you are feeling better now, and that you have such a great helpmate in Aaron!! Makes a Mom proud, but sad we couldn't help you too. The picnic looks fun-where are the waterfalls? The kids look way cute, too. Miss you guys :) but look forward to seeing you soon.
Love the picture! Your a hot swine. Congrats on the 8 years, you two rock! Hope we get to see you next time your down, we did talk about you at the BBQ. And I want to hear more about your Cedar Fort trip, that would be a good blog topic.
PS Happy 8th Anniversary!!! You both look fantastic, except for that dark spot on Aaron's eye :) And look at your bargains! Wow, you rock!
Happy 8th Anniversay guys! I'm glad you are all better over there! It's gym time now!! You look so beautiful in your wedding picture!
I hate being sick, that is awful that you were sick for so long!!! I loved the little picnic pic, how fun for your kids to go on a picnic with their dad!! I also loved your wedding pic, you are so tan!!!
You kill me! Where the heck did you find that picture? too funny!... by the way congrats on 8 years, such a cute photo!
Happy Anniversary!! That picture of that pig person cracks me up! You are hilarious.
Happy Anniversary! Glad you are feeling better! See you soon!
Happy Anniversary - isn't it nice to know you can get sick if you have to and things will be OK?
I remember your reception at that nice place and I was so worried that Dylan would tear the place up. I couldn't enjoy myself b/c I was so worried that he'd ruin your day!! (you know how 2 year olds are!)
I guess I just saw your newest posts. Sorry, I've been out of the loop. Happy Aniv., and I too am glad you are feeling better. I love the horse back riding you did over memorial weekend.
Post a Comment