I look forward to my daily weather report from Reeve. I'm not sure how it started, but the forecast is the same every day. I love it.
"It's a nice day today Mom"
Aaron and Reeve attended their first father and son's outting a week ago. Aaron was so glad they went. They had a blast. Reeve got to hold a snake, get dirty, eat his food & everyone elses (Steve, never put your cheese and crackers down), play with friends, and sleep in the tent. Reeve had the time of his life, and Aaron had just as much fun watching him.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



3 comments:
what fun things you are doing! Dylan is really into the weather, he's on the internet first thing looking at National Weather alerts, the temps, humidity, dew points, etc. I told him he should be a meterologist for his career and he said, "if being in the NHL falls thru then I'll think about it." LOL
I cannot wait to camp with Reeve. He will be so fun to watch exploring.
Your tent looks really tall. Can't wait for August camping. :) Sure looks like Reeve and Daddy had the time of their lives. What a special time together and the start to many more.
Post a Comment