Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Morning With The Quiggles

The following all took place before 9:30 am Friday morning.
We finished up breakfast and I decided I would have have some photos downloading while I was cleaning up. I started downloading and the phone rang. I was on the phone with my mom while cleaning the kitchen only a couple minutes. I realized it was too quiet. Reeve was no where in site. I ran to the bedroom. Our computer is in a cabnet with two doors. I forgot to close it when I left the room. He climbed on the chair, rolled the keyboard out, climbed up on top of it, found a pen, and was coloring all over the paper he found. I got him down and had to restart the download. When I realized he was gone again. I ran to the kitchen. I had left the pantry open when I ran to the bedroom. He got in and found the baking cocoa. I arrived just in time to see him eat a handful, gag, and chuck the large can. So I swept and mopped the floor. In a rush to the kitchen I had left the computer door open again. And I found him once again at the computer. I was taking care of that when Belle dashed in my bedroom and said "come now" So I ran back to the kitchen where I found him laying on the kitchen counter top eating some treats he had found. He dumped the bag and went to town. By then all I could do was laugh and get the camera. Then it was bath time, and he was out like a light before 10:00! He wore us both right out. This is a normal day for us, but it doesn't usually all happen quite so fast.

3 comments:

Jessica S. said...

I'm glad you can laugh at funny things that happen! Mom's lives are never dull are they? Sometimes I feel like I do more before breakfast than some men do all day! ha ha

Sunny said...

I swear it's little boys. I am learning this as I go. My boys do things Ellie would've never dreamed of. They are such mess makers. So cute though.

Shannon said...

that was hilarious. I believe I had that day yesterday :) Miss you guys!

hey will you email me your address? Thanks!@!