One of Aaron's favorite things to do each year is to put up Christmas lights on the house. I mean he LOVES lights. Slowly over the years we have accumulated more and more lights by hitting the after Christmas clearance sales. So we have a fair amount of lights to put up which took a couple Saturdays and some of Aaron's lunch breaks. This year to our great surprise we found a little "something" at Costco that we felt would add some fun to the lights. So for your viewing pleasure we present "The Blinking House".
Don't forget to turn off the music and turn up the volume.
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



2 comments:
OK, is that really your house? I am dying. That is awesome. Waht is the device you found at Costco? VERY impressive. Wait until Cache Valley hears about this, you'll have loads of traffic driving by your house with kids and adults platered against the windows of their cars! Way to go.
WoW! Wanna come do our house? I think Aaron would be ashamed of our one string of too short colored lights. It makes my kids happy though!
Post a Comment