I was in the checkout line at the store today. In front of me was a lady that I wanted to run over with my cart. She probably weighed about 30 lbs. She had on a tight black tank top and tight black yoga pants, her thighs weren't even close to touching. In her cart I took inventory of the following items....
-One little boy
-Several cans of Spaghetti O's
-Pre-made packages of cookie dough
-Regular Coke......not diet.
-Pop Tarts
That's it! If she only had carrot sticks in the cart I would have thought "no wonder she's so thin....she's hungry."
You could probably find any of the above items in my cart sometimes, but my thighs defiantly touch! Okay, okay, maybe she works out too, considering the outfit she had on. So jealous!
Fourth Of July Hair Band
16 years ago



6 comments:
Think of the bright side...at least you enjoy life more than she does. I mean, really, who enjoys life if they have to run. UGH!
i know right! my mantra: I am a daughter of God... it sometimes makes me feel better!
I am so embarrassed you saw me at the store and didn't even say Hi! I just jogged up the canyon and needed to pick up a few things :)
Hey just wanted you to know that we are in Utah. We are moving up to Heber Valley next weekend. We would love to see you guys. Keep in touch.
How's piano lessons going? I have to hear the news from Steve, that is just sad :(
you still around kenzi? just wondering . . . kami
Post a Comment