Sunday, June 6, 2010

Father and Son Camp Out

Reeve LOVES camping! He has only gone three times in his life, and he has decided he is a camper. He said...and I quote "Mom, I love camping." He wants to eat hamburgers and hot dogs every meal now, because that's what you eat when you camp.
Reeve ran around in the tent like crazy when they got it set up. He couldn't wait to sleep in it with his brand new sleeping bag. He was also really excited about holding the flashlight. They both had such a fun time together.

Dirt, mud, cold, rain, caterpillars, what's not to love about camping?  Well, there was one little thing that Reeve didn't enjoy.....

Hiking!  When they got home I told him tell me all the fun things they did. He went through a whole list of things and then he said "but I don't like hiking."  That's my boy!

2 comments:

Richard and Marianne said...

What a fun campout. Reeve had the time of his life; being with Dad, setting up the tent, running around inside the tent (heehee), and making friends with the caterpillar. And doing those fun outdoor things with the guys. Too funny about the hiking. He was probably wondering where his bike was. :) Love and miss you guys, M

Josh and Emily said...

So fun! I wish our ward would have a father's and sons...maybe because that includes everyone in my family and I would have a weekend alone. Oops did I just say that? It looks like they had so much fun!