I won't even go into the noise factor from today. However, I will say that we didn't have to take anyone out of the meeting. That's only because we were too far to the front of the chapel, we were too embarrassed to make the long trek dragging the boys down the isle. So we just let them scream.
Anyway, I thougt for today's entertainment I would post the findings in Belle's scripture bag. I sat down next to her and I noticed it was bursting at the seams. This is what I found."Now let's see, I might be shaking hands with a lot of people so I will need to take my lotion. Incase I get teary giving my testimony at the pulpit I better bring some tissues, and I will want to look good up there so I will bring my lip gloss. I am out of Tic Tacs so I will bring my toothpaste and I can dab it and freshen my breath. Oh, I better bring my Leapster, I can bust that out if I have any spare time. And look, there is some room for my Book of Mormon. I will squeeze that in there since they asked us to bring them to Primary. Looks like I am good to go, hope I don't forget anything."
Belle is always so good at church that we got a good laught out of this. Then I confiscated all of it of course.
FTMOB
The other day Belle saw a picture of Jesus on the cross. She said to me "Mom, look......it's Jesus on the Lacrosse."
Oh, we love our Belle.



8 comments:
She would fit right in with the other kids who play their DS's on the front row:) and eat carmel apple suckers on fast sunday... I better stop right there.
too cute! she knows what her daddy likes to play.
I am laughing so hard. I have had this discussion with three seperate peole this week; all whom have 6 year-old girls. What is it with the "stuff"? Ellie packs a bag of "supplies" EVERYWHERE we go. Most of the time I don't even want to know what she's got in there. It usually is bursting at the seams. All the mom's I talked to this week said the same thing. So funny. My fav is when we do a deep clean in her room and we come out with 2 garbage bags of paper, old craft projects, jewelery, lip gloss, random old empty containers she thought were cute, glue sticks, stickers, erasers, pencils, etc. I really do love this age though. They are so cute and innocent!
Hey a girls got to be prepared, you can't count on church entertaining you.
P.S. The Falling Slowly song is my fav, nice work, once again!
Funny, as always. When I was outside yesterday she was trying to talk to Hayley out of your front window (who I'm assuming was probably at her house) it made me laugh.
Love it! So funny! Oh and your cake you made Nathan was Awesome!
Yep, girls gotta be girls!! Just tryin' it on for size! :) She's quite the young lady! Too fun!
Belle is very organized and prepared! I see a future Preparedness specialist calling for her! ha ha
Post a Comment